cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Payment PLEASE HELP!

MacaulyWilson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I've been trying to bill my credit card for the last 2 days it just keeps saying card information could not be verified. Ive contacted them  (visa) and they are saying that the transaction is not showing up. As if you guys are not billing them. There is enough money on the credit card as I have talked to them multiple times already. I would really like it if someone could bill my credit card so that I can have my phone back.

16 REPLIES 16

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@HMB 

Any updates? 

brettster99

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/payment-voucher

@HMB 

Here are a list of places for vouchers. Also there is a find a store option as well on this site then can let you know the closest place to you 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@HMB 

You can buy digital vouchers from here: Recharge.com 

brettster99

@Naepalm @HMB @fdrcamb519 

Check your envelope on top right of the page

HMB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have tried buying a voucher- but can't find a place that sells them/can't find online. I don't have VISA debit so thats out of the question. My VISA worked previous months no problem 

brettster99

You could try using zoom or recharge for instant top up but there is an extra charge

@HMB 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@HMB 

You are going to need to access your self serve account, it sounds like your account has been suspended. 

@CS_Agent please help @HMB immediately! 

The best way to resolve this is to go into your account and pay using a different method to top up your account, you can do this with a voucher or using your Visa Debit. 

To pay go into your account and click a one-time payment, Also try going into incognito mode on your browser to make the payment. 

Instant Top-Up

Instant top-ups are the best way to pay in retail with the flexibility to top-up what you want between $10 to $100 and the simplicity of having it added right to your account without needing a PIN. Simply tell the cashier how much you want topped up and provide them with your phone number. Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations. Contact your local store for details.

Contact the moderators immediately while you try to figure out a payment. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Screenshot_20200426_181209.jpgScreen Shot 2020-05-04 at 12.08.57 PM.pngScreenshot_20200426_181033.jpg

fdrcamb519

@HMB 

@HMB wrote:

I am having the same problem!!! I work at a hospital and NEED my phone!!!! Please assist. 

asap. please click the question mark on bottom right corner to speak with a moderator, they will be able to help, please tell you work in a Hospital.
All the best.

IMG_2507.PNG

HMB

*611 is not working for me. Please help 

HMB

I am having the same problem!!! I work at a hospital and NEED my phone!!!! Please assist. 

@MacaulyWilson Hope it will be resolved soon. Mods respond within 48 hours, but usually in a day. Let us know if we can help with something.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MacaulyWilson wrote:

I will try private messaging the mods, as the link you provided doesn't seem to work on my phone at least. Thanks for the help.

You can also buy vouchers online or in-stores to add money to your account.

MacaulyWilson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I will try private messaging the mods, as the link you provided doesn't seem to work on my phone at least. Thanks for the help.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

If you tried too many times the system might have flagged your card.

Contact moderators

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Ask for human

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@MacaulyWilson  you have to do it yourself.  You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: 
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Stay safe 

Need Help? Let's chat.