cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Not Working

DH8Driver
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I've been a customer for well over 18 months. Today my payment is due and the system will not process my payment. Something to the effect of being unable to verify credit card. I don't understand. Credit Card is empty, there is no lock on it, and it has worked up until now. Anyone?

8 REPLIES 8

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@DH8Driver Unfortunately, Autopay sometimes fails. That is why I recommend to do manual payment even with enabled Autopay.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@DH8Driver PM's AutoPay system has issues. Hopefully, PM will fix them in the future. Basically you have two choices, rely on AutoPay for plan renewals and if it fails then deal with your account suspension manually or be proactive and make a manual payment two days before you due date with the cc on file and if there is an issue you have two days to fix it and avoid service disruption. Your choice.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @DH8Driver 

If you are unable to get that credit card to work. 

You can for now call  611 from your phone and make a  payment that way just to be safe.

Cheers

DOA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you recently receive a replacement card and thus the expiry date has changed?

Did you recently move and therefore the address your bank has differs from what PM has?

@DH8Driver  I'm assuming you are trying to make a payment with the card already registered to your account. Are you following these steps when you attempt to make a payment?

1. Clear your browser. Reboot the device you are using to access your account.
  2. Open only one tab in secret/incognito mode.
  3. Use chrome, Firefox or safari.
  4. Choose "Òther" for your payment amount.
  5.  Enter the payment amount desired but add $1 or$2 more.
  6. Submit the payment.

Hope fully this will allow you  to make a payment on your in your account.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@DH8Driver , did you try adding a new credit card or the system is suddenly rejecting an existing one?  If you didn't add a new card, could the one on file have expired?  If there's no issue with the payment card, the system might have locked out the card in error.  You might want to get the moderator team to investigate.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try making a manual payment.  Sometimes autopay fails and you may need to keep an account balance.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@DH8Driver  does your account say that it's suspended, if it does and your services are working properly then ignore it.  The PM renewal process is Suspended, then expired, the payment comes out at 2am est then the plan resets for the next cycle at 6am est. If your service isn't working please let us know.

Need Help? Let's chat.