cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Madness

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

I received credit card statement that showed I was double billed by Public Mobile

I emailed the @CS_Agent for assistance in this matter (multiple times as I keep getting weird replies back)

My details in black, Public details in orange

1- Sent email saying I had been double billed (account number + cell number provided) JULY 30 (no reply) + AUG 2

2- Mod ANNIE response asking to provide a copy of the credit card receipt

3- Credit card receipt sent AUG 11 

4- Mod SYED sent an email back asking if he should refund the WRONG account & WRONG credit card

5- Email sent clarifying I have multiple accounts with Public, each account has a unique credit card, quoted old email as well as being clear (again) with correct account + credit card number AUG 11

6- Silence

7- Over 2 weeks later repeat email asking on status AUG 24

8- Mod MELISSA sent response back asking to confirm double charge AUG 24

9 - Sent another email today confirming account + number !!! Aug 25

I commented to @Jeremy_M in other thread the new Mods seem VERY CONFUSED in attempting to solve errors 

Also if a MOD is not sure what the error is, why is there just silence instead of a response to clarify the matter?

The AUG 24 emails in particular are upsetting because based on notes on account the previous MOD obviously did nothing 

15 REPLIES 15

Ok, apparently a refund can take up to 20 business days before it is processed (ouch)

So Aug 25 to Sep 22

I was too early

Hmm @Mary_M no refund has shown up yet...

I sent you a new private message

Also tagging @CS_Agent since I think Jeremy said something about direct messages to specific mods no longer works 

One point I am just correcting that I was incorrect in my assumption

Mods apparently can view previous emails, just most of the the junior ones seem not to

Mary said she was able to read all messages and decode what correct course should be to get refund processed quickly (authorization given just need to validate when card shows as pending charge)

Prior to this other mod apparently also did not "do nothing" as I surmissed; he instead ignored my follow up email and attempted (unsuccessfully) to push the wrong refund through

Anyways thanks to Mary !

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@kav2001c

I took the time to look into every message and all accounts mentioned, and take the appropriate steps to have it rectified for you. I've sent you a private message with more details.

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Glad to see your issue is moving forward today @kav2001c

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @kav2001c,

I'm really sorry to hear about the delay in receiving your refund as well as the mix up. As Jeremy stated, we will personally look into for you - please expect a message from me shortly 🙂 I will be investigating right away.

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@Acekiller you would think Cat Wink

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you have been including all the previous correspondance, the matter should be quite straight forward even though there are multiple accounts involved.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@kav2001c

Sorry, to hear about the delay and negative experience. I thank you for sharing this and I will look into this personally.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Sorry again.

What I was trying to say is, maybe to us this issue seems pretty simple but perhaps in the background processing it may be complicated for the new mods.

I wasn't suggessting to directly message Shazia or Mary.  I was just suggesting that perhaps if you message the mod team when Shazia or Mary are online, may be it will catch their attention and maybe they will expediate your issue.

We can also try keep bumping up your post here if that helps.

@Mana its a pretty basic task really

Charged twice on credit card that is only associated with 1 account

So refund must be associated with that account or associated with the failed activation (which I then charged to a second credit card)

Jeremy said not to direct message Shazia / Mary etc anymore (and since I have 6 ongoing issues I pretty much email mods every single month)

I already have 2 more issues ready to send in about another week

That is the main negative it seems the longer I stay the more broken the systems get

Really have you ever seen ANY company actually ask for a scan / pic of your credit card bill before? Most can see if they have been overpaid without that

I am suprised that it has been that long with different mods.

Have you tried sending a message when Shazia or Mary are online?

@Mana nope different MOD each time

I had mentioned in other thread ALWAYS quote previous emails because it seems like each new MOD has no ability to view older ones in the thread

Melissa, Syed, & Annie so far on this particular issue

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Hey @kav2001c,

sorry to hear about your trouble.

Is the same mod dealing with your case?

Maybe you can kindly ask for another mod since your case may be a bit challanging for a new person to handle?

Need Help? Let's chat.