cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Issues

mso101
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think i need my credit card info reset? I'm getting a "cannot verify credit card" message when I go to make a payment.. Atleast thats what im getting from the other topics I've read... How do I go about getting that done ?

8 REPLIES 8

@mso101 wrote:

I tried your advice but still doesnt work

If every workaround has been tried unsuccessfully, it is time to involve the moderator team. 

mso101

I tried your advice but still doesnt work

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mso101 

I have read a post, when Moderator only typed street name in, leaving house and apartment number out and it worked! Amazing! Woman Surprised

If it does not work for you, follow @will13am advice and contact Moderator_Team for help.

mso101

Tried all that. I read your reply in another post but it doesnt work

mso101

Removing and re-adding didnt work since it wont let me add a credit card because Public Mobie cant verify it

mso101

Ive had the card for a while and it works fine everywhere else

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mso101, do you live in a high rise?  Apparently putting an entry into the unit number field causes issues.  Try leaving that blank.  Sometimes, the browser can cause usual effects on the self serve portal.  Try also clearing browser cache and/or incognito mode.  Failing all these, please reach out to the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mso101, You can remove the credit card, and then re-add it.  However, if it has been working until now, then it normally shouldn't just stop working.

How long has this card been set up and in use?

Need Help? Let's chat.