cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Expiry Date Change, Forgot Password not working, help please

jlg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Community,

So my grandparents signed up for a $10 Public Mobile plan and their cc expiry date has changed, their password they wrote down doesnt seem to work, doing a Forgot your password multiple times now and still no email. Would appreciate if a moderator could message me I can supply their account email so you can look into why the forgot password is not working.

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jlg easiest is as mentioned above buy vouchers online @ recharge.com and top up via 611.

Vouchers can also be bought at some stores and gas stations.

The only other option is to co tact mods and wait 48-72 hours

jlg

Very annoying situation, apparently many of the companies set to charge their cc monthly don't need new expiry dates but if they do will warn you in advance so they are very upset right now their service was suspended without being notified. To make things worse they try to login to their account with the password they wrote down and it says its invalid, then have tried forgotten password multiple times now without a reply so they have no service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jlg, Pretty sure you cannot change CC information via *611.  You can make a payment using existing CC from the *611 service though.

jlg

Is there a way to just update your credit card expiry date from calling *611, their account was suspended due to non payment they would like to have cellphone service working asap. Thanks

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If it is urgent you could have the pay by calling 611 and using a voucher bought online from recharge.com

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jlg

It looks like that the password reset function is broken again.  You will need to private message the moderator.  Expect 1-2 day wait unfortunately

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Need Help? Let's chat.