cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Charged after Removing Autopay

tbendubois
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I removed my account's credit card in September and verified this by logging in just now and I have no auto pay information

However, I was charged on the 2nd of October when I had no credit card information stored in auto-pay

It raises two questions, one: can I get my money back and two: why are you keeping my credit card information after I remove it?

7 REPLIES 7

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@tbendubois 

A couple of other possibilities are in the timing. If you were charged on Oct 2 according to your credit card is that definitely the day the payment was posted? PM “could” process a payment on Sept 30 or Oct 1 and have it show as a charge on your credit card on Oct 2. You indicate that you removed Autopay in September. When in September...Sept 30? What day was your renewal actually on because the renewal process starts in the late hours the day before.

In your Self Serve what day does it show your next payment is due? Were you wanting your account to suspend for some length of time?

AE_Collector

@tbendubois if you don't have a second account like @computergeek541 suggested and the chat bot is not working.

Click this link to private message them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@tbendubois Try again. I forgot the .ca part in the address.

tbendubois
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@tbendubois wrote:

I removed my account's credit card in September and verified this by logging in just now and I have no auto pay information

However, I was charged on the 2nd of October when I had no credit card information stored in auto-pay

It raises two questions, one: can I get my money back and two: why are you keeping my credit card information after I remove it?

Do you have second Public Mobile account that you pay for?  If not, open a ticket by going to: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Contact the moderators to investigate your issue.

Simon.JPG

Or private message at this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@tbendubois wrote:

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.