cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Credit Card Charged Twice

@Nathy2019 wrote:

I am so sorry having caused the confusion. Ellen2019 is my daughter. I was out for something and she was there to continue the topic and forgot to introduce the background. What Ellen2019 described is right information.  

As we mentioned, there are no payments related with the current balance in the self service account. However two same transcactions  in are shown in my credit card statement.  

Thanks everybody for responding this topic. 

@Jb456 wrote:

K this is getting confusing cause this is an old thread that @Nathy2019  opened back up.

We are waiting for a response from @Nathy2019 

Now we have @Ellen2019  saying overcharged to but not any details

@Ellen2019  can you write in detail the issues you are experiencing so the community can try to assist you? Thanks

If you blank out the personal information a screenshot of your transaction history and account would help sort it out. And the dates and amounts of your credit charges from pm.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darliciousThere isn't much regular users can do by viewing @Ellen2019 's credit card statements and payment history, since only the moderators have ability to remediate the issue. I suggest just let them deal directly with the moderators. Double charges get reported on this forum regularly, this is not the first time, nor will be the last.

I would also won't recommend disputing charges until the OP has really ran out of option and is sure the credit card holder will not use Telus as a service provider. Telus does have a right to refuse service in the future.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@GinYVR wrote:

@darliciousThere isn't much regular users can do by viewing @Ellen2019 's credit card statements and payment history, since only the moderators have ability to remediate the issue. I suggest just let them deal directly with the moderators. Double charges get reported on this forum regularly, this is not the first time, nor will be the last.

I would also won't recommend disputing charges until the OP has really ran out of option and is sure the credit card holder will not use Telus as a service provider. Telus does have a right to refuse service in the future.

Good suggestion. We will contact with the moderators and will let you know the solution. Thanks again everyone!

Oracle

@Nathy2019 Not sure how it took so long, but you've arrived at the Solution marked in the 2nd post of this long thread: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Credit-Card-Charged-Twice/m-p....

To save some time and angst in the future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum, or, if appropriate, submitting a ticket directly to the moderators. To do that you click the ? on the lower right of this page, then click "Contact us", then click "Submit ticket", and follow the directions to do so.

Welcome to PM.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey! I contacted the moderator through email on here and they refunded within 20 days !