cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Credit Card Charged Twice

Is the payment showing on your credit card as a transaction and as a pending transaction? This can show for up to a day as it processes from pending to posted by vendor.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Credit Card Charged Twice


@Jb456 wrote:

@Nathy2019 

 

 

When you pay for a plan it is automatically debited from your balance as you're paying in advance for your cell service for 30 days.

 

If a balance is still showing in your account I am almost certain that is your second charge.

 

To verify log into your self serve account again and right underneath the "Make Payment" button

 

You will see "View Payment History". Check the transactions. Do you see one payment being debited for your service and then a 2nd payment (which is

In your account balance)???


There are a balance, but I am sure that is not from my second charge. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Credit Card Charged Twice


@darlicious wrote:

Is the payment showing on your credit card as a transaction and as a pending transaction? This can show for up to a day as it processes from pending to posted by vendor.


as two transaction.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Credit Card Charged Twice

K this is getting confusing cause this is an old thread that @Nathy2019  opened back up.

 

We are waiting for a response from @Nathy2019 

 

 

Now we have @Ellen2019  saying overcharged to but not any details

 

@Ellen2019  can you write in detail the issues you are experiencing so the community can try to assist you? Thanks

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Credit Card Charged Twice

It's not the end of the world you paid for your current cycle and now you have your payment for the next one. You won't have worry about relying on Auto Pay to screw up. A little earlier than planned but it's always a good idea to top up your account manually than depending on Auto Pay. If it's a cash flow thing you could always appeal to the credit card company or bank for the double charge. Some banks have an app for that and you could dispute the charge but unless you plan on leaving pm....just keep it as a balance for next renewal.

Tags (1)
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Credit Card Charged Twice

And when public mobile credit card processor blacklists their credit card for a reversal then what will they do for future payments? I wouldn't suggest them to do such a thing....


@darlicious wrote:

It's not the end of the world you paid for your current cycle and now you have your payment for the next one. You won't have worry about relying on Auto Pay to screw up. A little earlier than planned but it's always a good idea to top up your account manually than depending on Auto Pay. If it's a cash flow thing you could always appeal to the credit card company or bank for the double charge. Some banks have an app for that and you could dispute the charge but unless you plan on leaving pm....just keep it as a balance for next renewal.


 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Credit Card Charged Twice

As I said if she really needed to and she was leaving pm it's an option but not one I would necessarily recommend....i presented the benefit of having a balance as preferable.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Credit Card Charged Twice

I am so sorry having caused the confusion. Ellen2019 is my daughter. I was out for something and she was there to continue the topic and forgot to introduce the background. What Ellen2019 described is right information.  

 

As we mentioned, there are no payments related with the current balance in the self service account. However two same transcactions  in are shown in my credit card statement.  

 

Thanks everybody for responding this topic. 


@Jb456 wrote:

K this is getting confusing cause this is an old thread that @Nathy2019  opened back up.

 

We are waiting for a response from @Nathy2019 

 

 

Now we have @Ellen2019  saying overcharged to but not any details

 

@Ellen2019  can you write in detail the issues you are experiencing so the community can try to assist you? Thanks


 

 

 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Credit Card Charged Twice


@Nathy2019 wrote:

I am so sorry having caused the confusion. Ellen2019 is my daughter. I was out for something and she was there to continue the topic and forgot to introduce the background. What Ellen2019 described is right information.  

 

As we mentioned, there are no payments related with the current balance in the self service account. However two same transcactions  in are shown in my credit card statement.  

 

Thanks everybody for responding this topic. 


@Jb456 wrote:

K this is getting confusing cause this is an old thread that @Nathy2019  opened back up.

 

We are waiting for a response from @Nathy2019 

 

 

Now we have @Ellen2019  saying overcharged to but not any details

 

@Ellen2019  can you write in detail the issues you are experiencing so the community can try to assist you? Thanks


 

 

Simon.JPG

Contact moderators to investigate your issue. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Credit Card Charged Twice

Thanks.


@Jb456 wrote:

@Nathy2019 wrote:

I am so sorry having caused the confusion. Ellen2019 is my daughter. I was out for something and she was there to continue the topic and forgot to introduce the background. What Ellen2019 described is right information.  

 

As we mentioned, there are no payments related with the current balance in the self service account. However two same transcactions  in are shown in my credit card statement.  

 

Thanks everybody for responding this topic. 


@Jb456 wrote:

K this is getting confusing cause this is an old thread that @Nathy2019  opened back up.

 

We are waiting for a response from @Nathy2019 

 

 

Now we have @Ellen2019  saying overcharged to but not any details

 

@Ellen2019  can you write in detail the issues you are experiencing so the community can try to assist you? Thanks


 

 

Simon.JPG

Contact moderators to investigate your issue.