cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn’t get into my account

Susanwu12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I signed my account last month, and I want to get into my account to do the payment. However it couldn’t make it, even though I try to forget the password, it shows my email is not match the email address. So I couldn’t continue to do next step, what should I do?

6 REPLIES 6

Susanwu12

Okay, thanks for your help. That is very useful

@Susanwu12 

Moderator response is quicker these days.  Hopefully, you will get  a response soon. 

If longer, you could buy a payment voucher in store or online and pay via dialing 611.

Susanwu12

Yep, I activated my plan at store, but I already registered that day.  I try many times to sign in account, but it couldn’t work. Even though use forget password, but it shows email not match the address.

so I think I need a morderate ticket. However I think I have to pay before Nov 23, so I could not call or text this couple day?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Susanwu12 

If you activate your plan in-store, you need to create your self-serve account at https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/.

If you activate your plan online, you already created your self-server account.  Use your email address as the username and the password you supplied during activation.

If you tried too many failed attempts to login, your account will be locked for an hour.

You cam wait or create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Keep asking SIMon to "contact human" for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Refresh the page and try several minutes later or when convenient.. Website issues correct themselves. If you are still unable to enter password, click ?,  bottom right, and follow instructions.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.  If you need to make a payment right away then you could purchase a voucher and call 611 or use recharge.com.

Need Help? Let's chat.