cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come back to PM for up $200...

647834xxxx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When can I get $15 off for 12 months. Recently I got offer (email) to came back to PM  what I did but I’m not seeing $15 on my account?

14 REPLIES 14

@647834xxxx 

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

647834xxxx

??

@647834xxxx hello if the credit is not applied you should contact a moderator to find out what went wrong click on the? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator       check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

@647834xxxx wrote:

today is 30 days but there is not $15 on my account (my plan is $40)

647834xxxx

today is 30 days but there is not $15 on my account (my plan is $40)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Carniam wrote:

@Anonymous can you clarify that promos are not applied to $35 2GB plan?

The promo in question said $25 and down for $10 and $40 and up for $15. There's a promo $35 plan. So apparently it's not eligible. At least that's how I interpret it.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@647834xxxx   from my understanding (from reading a previous thread) is that PM is applying the promos in batches.    ie they have a list of email addresses that the offer as sent to and then they run a script that will  match that list with new activations.  if there is a match then the account is "flagged" and the promo applied.  from a previous promo you will see  something like  "x/12 month winback offer $15 (or $10) promo "

I am speculating but they are probably doing it in 2 batched one in the middle of the promo and one at the end.

@Carniam   this offer does not stack with other promotional offers iirc.   so the $35 or $30 which offers a discount or bonus data is not eligable.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@647834xxxx 

Which plan did you sign up for?

We can provide better clarity on your question when you give us this detail. Did you use the email that you received the promotion from as well? 

Let us know, and have a great day!

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous can you clarify that promos are not applied to $35 2GB plan?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Staliger wrote:

@647834xxxx If you used the same email for signing up, you will start receiving credit within 30 days.

And not the $35 plan.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@647834xxxx if all the reqiurements were followed, the discount is automatically applied within 30 days.  And starts from 30 day cycle 2. If you paid your second cycle bill and it wasnt applied then contact the moderators about it. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome back to PM .

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@647834xxxx welcome back to PM! You should see the credit appear within 30 days. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@647834xxxx hi you should see the credit within 30 days in your account

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It usually can take up to 30 days for you to receive the credit.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@647834xxxx If you used the same email for signing up, you will start receiving credit within 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.