cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging twice my credit card

system4001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Recently when I checked my master card statement, I noticed that I was charged twice

for the same amount on September 15,2019.    

Will you look into this matter and reply ASAP.

my phone number :

edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

2 REPLIES 2

@system4001 wrote:

Recently when I checked my master card statement, I noticed that I was charged twice

for the same amount on September 15,2019.    

Do you have more than one Public Mobile account or a family member/friend who has permssion to charge your card for Public Mobile service?  Also look in your self-serve account if there is extra balance in your Public Mobile account that is unexpected.

To get something like this corrected, only the moderatos could help you.  Click on the quetsion mark symbol in the bottom right hand corner of the screen to open a service ticket.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@system4001  Dial 611 from your phone is the second payment in your account balance? If yes, it will be used during your next plan renewal. If not, then you need to submit a ticket so that PM can investigate.

To submit a ticket to the Public Moderator Team click here . Enter Submit Ticket and then click on the Contact Us link. To access the Public Moderator Team Assistance form then select the Click me! link.

Hope this helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.