cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging me multiple times

yomama81
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have just noticed that my visa is being charged multiple times a month for my phone plan. I have 3 accounts (my sons and mine) yet 4 payments r being withdrawn so I'd like this looked into please

15 REPLIES 15

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would grab a statement of your CC online and reconcile it with what you see on your PM accounts...if you find descrepencies just reach out to the MOD, I am sure they'll get it corrected for you.

@yomama81 wrote:

If I paid for my plan on the 1st of the month then it wouldnt  charge me again on the 19th of the mo th

So out of the four charges to your credit card the one on the 19th is not related to the 3 accounts you normally pay for. Log into each account and look in the transaction history to see which account has credit transaction for that date (19th). See if there is a balance on the account for that amount or a "purchase" of an add on etc...matching the amount. If none of the 3 accounts show a transaction on that date or possibly the day before as the transaction date and the posted date of the transaction can differ by a day or two. This will help when you are in contact with the moderator. As before use simon (?) To create a ticket for a moderator.

A moderator is surely the best way to get this answer. But here's something to check in the meantime. Someone post a similar concern a week or so ago. They were looking at their transaction history only. It turned out to be a credit for their three option plan.

If it's on your cc, it's not a credit!

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@yomama81 wrote:

I'm not sure how to contact one

To contact the Moderator Team and have them look into your problem, click on the bubble button with the ? in it at the bottom right of your screen, use that SIMon bot to create a support ticket - they will reply to you via private messge within 48 hours, you will see a red number in the envelope button in the top right of your screen when they reply so click that envelope button to see your private messages.

yomama81

I'm not sure how to contact one

yomama81

I have checked all my accounts and there is no account scheduled for this day

yomama81

If I paid for my plan on the 1st of the month then it wouldnt  charge me again on the 19th of the mo th

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@yomama81 wrote:

I have just noticed that my visa is being charged multiple times a month for my phone plan. I have 3 accounts (my sons and mine) yet 4 payments r being withdrawn so I'd like this looked into please

Are you the only one to have access to all of the accounts? Has this happened once? Or on multiple statements? What is each plans cost? Which out of the 4 charges to your card does not match the 3 plan amounts? Has an add on or an immediate plan change been initiated? Has one of the plans been charged a the beginning and the end of a 31 day month(i.e. August) Does the 4th charge a line on the same date as one of you accounts most recent renewal? If no to all of the above please submit a ticket via Simon (?) to contact a moderator to discuss a credit or reversal of the charge to your card.

Angelface

Msg a moderator.  They will be there to help you and they do a great job

Angelface

Ask a question to a moderator. In my experience they are super fast.  Had an issue and they solved it in a few hours.  Public mobile is cool

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@yomama81 We are not moderators and cannot get access to your three accounts. You can go to "My Account" and review the payment history. If PM has overcharged one of your three accounts, you have to contact the Moderator by click on the Question mark icon and get a ticket. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@yomama81 wrote:

Remember that your plan is valid for 30 days...not a month.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@yomama81 wrote:

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@yomama81 You should be able to compare your cc statement with the payment history of each of your accounts to determine if you have been overcharged. Keep in mind the payment history does not include taxes in the amounts and your cc statement does.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@yomama81 wrote:

Is it possible that one of the accounts is very early in the month and another very late in the month?

If you'd like, post screen snips of recent payment history of your 3 accounts and maybe we can see what's happening. Blank out personal info of course.

Need Help? Let's chat.