cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice

azrih302
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I was trying to pay for my service and the site hung up on me. Refreshed the page and did it again. Checked my bank balance and found out that I was paid twice. I would like to request for a refund for just one of the transactions. 

4 REPLIES 4

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you need send a private message to MOD, providing your phone's SIM number, phone number, and ID numbers of payments which can be found in your account under Payment History.
Due to many customers who have unfortunately experienced the same problem, do not expect immediate results, but I think you will get a Refund!good luck!

Diablo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@azrih302  how much is your plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@azrih302 wrote:

Hello, 

I was trying to pay for my service and the site hung up on me. Refreshed the page and did it again. Checked my bank balance and found out that I was paid twice. I would like to request for a refund for just one of the transactions. 

If you're not tight for money then you could leave it there for the next renewal. Not many refunds happen around here. It could also take quite a while if you can so you may as well let it renew.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You'll need to reach out for assistance from moderator_team.  Click here to message them

Please be patient as it might take several hours to hear back from them. Good luck

Need Help? Let's chat.