cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice in the month of April

suchakra1165
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Looks like my credit card was charged twice during the month of April. Can you please look into it?

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@suchakra1165 wrote:

Hi,

Looks like my credit card was charged twice during the month of April. Can you please look into it?

@suchakra1165  Dial *611 and check to see if you have been credited the amount for the double charge. If yes those funds will be used on your next renewal.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@suchakra1165  a écrit :

Hi,

We are customers like you and no access to your account but the moderator does. You can post if you want a screenshot of your payment page with no personal information and perhaps we can help. Or you need to ask the moderator for that.. here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 explain what happened and they will help you but waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Did you change your plan during this period?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@suchakra1165 wrote:

Hi,

You'll have to send a message to moderators...Click this to message them.

Include your account information.

It could take up to 48 hours for a response...usually much less...so please be patient.

Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.