Charged twice for my account

mehapatel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been charged twice for my account 

18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mehapatel wrote:

Ok thanks will wait for them to answer now but this is the only way I have to deal with no phone number nothing??

Is your service working?

Do the charges still appear in your payment history?

@mehapatel wrote:

Ok thanks will wait for them to answer now but this is the only way I have to deal with no phone number nothing??

Yes...Smiley Frustrated

mehapatel

@mehapatel wrote:

What should I do now I have sent msg to moderator as well but no revert from them as well

Waiting time is few hours to 2days.... patience now...

mehapatel

What should I do now I have sent msg to moderator as well but no revert from them as well

@mehapatel 

Once again, please do not post information about yourself or your account.  So far, you have posted your name, phone number, and account number on a couple of occassions.  If someone wanted to, he or she could steal your phone number.

You will also need to go into your profile to delete the image.  I cannot do that for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mehapatel wrote:

Indeed it looks like a double charge.

Now how about a screenshot of your overview page. But really...you should blank out personal info.

Is your service working? Do you see the double charge on your credit card? Maybe it would sort itself out overnight.

But it does look like you'll need moderator assistance.

somebodyspaymenthistory.jpeg

mehapatel

edited by computergeek541: removed personal information

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mehapatel wrote:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

We can't see your self-serve account.

Maybe you should just get in line with the moderators.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and you'll get a form back to fill out identifying information.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Don't reply to the email. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mehapatel wrote:

No I did not change any plan and yes it was renewal night today 

phone number:xxxxxxxxxx

Acc name:xxxxxx

i really cant attach photo

I'm not sure why you can't post a screenshot.

Things can start looking very confusing on renewal night. I wonder what's really happening.

mehapatel

@mehapatel wrote:

phone number:********

Acc name:******

This is a public forum and may not be wise to post all that private account details here. That should be sent only to the official moderator team or a public mobile employee in a private conversation. You can edit your post and remove your private details, if you wish.

mehapatel

edited by comptuergeek541:  please do not post your information such as phone number

@mehapatel wrote:

I have screenshot but can’t upload here please give me phone number to call you so can explain

No one who has responded to you so far in this thread works for Public Mobile. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mehapatel wrote:

I have screenshot but can’t upload here please give me phone number to call you so can explain

Most of us here are fellow customers helping our fellow customers. There's no phone number to call.

Is this your renewal night?

Did you make any plan changes recently?

mehapatel

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mehapatel wrote:

Would you be able to post a screenshot of your payment history screen from the self-serve so maybe we can see what has happened.

Blank out personal info of course.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mehapatel wrote:

Can you post a screen shot of your account info ? Edit out any personal info. Thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.