cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Charged twice for December

Hello, 
I have auto pay enabled on my account, I am wondering why 2 amounts were charged on my account for the month of december??

Can someone contact me about this my number is 289 xxx xxxx.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Charged twice for December

Hi @batoulfarhat.  First off, you should edit your post and remove your personal information, since this is a public forum.

That said, are you sure you didn't perform a plan change this month?  Any chance you could post a screen shot of your account history (without any private information).  It might shed some light on the issue.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you didn't change your plan then it was just a double charge issue that some people have with PM. You have to contact a mod to get reimbursed for the 2nd charge.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Shutdown I am new to the community. What is a mod? How can I contact a Mod? I thought Public Mobile did not have customer representative. Thanks!

Mayor / Maire

@jam6 wrote:

@Shutdown I am new to the community. What is a mod? How can I contact a Mod? I thought Public Mobile did not have customer representative. Thanks!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Mayor / Maire

@batoulfarhat wrote:

Hello, 
I have auto pay enabled on my account, I am wondering why 2 amounts were charged on my account for the month of december??

Can someone contact me about this my number is 289 933 7358.

Thank you.

@batoulfarhat as mentioned by @abTest and @Shutdown, if you performed an immediate plan change, this is the normal and expected behaviour.  Please see here for more info:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/I-was-charged-twice/m-p/303481/highli...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

No I have not perfromed a plan change recently. I checked my payments after to check for previous months as well and realized I am getting overcharged for my plan evey time, I dont' go over my data or use add-ons.. Vey unhappy about this. How can I get help regarding this matter? @Moderator_Team

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@batoulfarhat

If you want, you can screenshot your payment history page without any personal information.  

Otherwise, you will need to contact moderator via private message.

Capture.JPGI have attached a photo of my transaction history. @Dunkman @abTest @Shutdown @Moderator_Team

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@batoulfarhat

You were billed 111 dollars for 90 day plan.  Charged 90 dollars since you got rewards.  How much were you expecting to pay?

The billing history is confusing, especially for 90 day plans.  You did get credit for 60 dollars to offset some of the charges.  But at the end, you paid 111 dollars.  Billing history looks fine to me.

BTW, you might want to look at some newer 90 day plans.  Renew at next renewal date.  Ie. For 120, you can get more data and canada wide calling.