cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice due to public mobile system error

jade19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

During payment, there was a message popped out and said log out and try again as there was an error or something. So i did. And that same message pop out again. When i check my credit card, it was charged twice with 40.25 each. 

4 REPLIES 4

If its not a big deal then @geopublic  has it right. It's more hassle than it's worth to have the charge reversed on principle to your credit card. Now you know your paid for 60 days rather than 30.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jade19  If you dial 611 and the extra payment is not reported as part of your account balance then you need to submit a ticket to PM for investigation.

Submit a Ticket

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

What is the balance on your account?

If your cc was charged twice but you only paid once for your plan you will have positive balance so leftover will be used next cycle.

If you paid twice for the cycle you sound contact moderators by clicking on the question mark in the lower right corner

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jade19 wrote:

During payment, there was a message popped out and said log out and try again as there was an error or something. So i did. And that same message pop out again. When i check my credit card, it was charged twice with 40.25 each. 

CC can sometimes show pending charges twice although it really is only one charge.  It can take couple of days for that to correct on your CC.  If you did get charged in error, then there should be extra funds available in your PM account balance and they will be used first for your next payment renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.