cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged more than I was suppose to

Sharptooth31
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I put money on to my account I put $50 into my account however my bank statement says that it was 66 dollars am I being charged for something extra what is going on

5 REPLIES 5

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Sharptooth31 I think you need send PM to MOD and they'll send you an invoice manually.  

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Was it autopay or did you manually load money onto your account?

If you manually put $50 in then it should have only taken $50, were you charged fees or go over the money you had in your bank account? That would likely be a bank issue.

Rodrigo_C
Customer Support Agent

Hello @Sharptooth31,

Thank you for letting us know about that issue.

We will be more than glad to assist you and find out what are those extra charges.

Please send us a private message through the community so we can verify your account and give you further assistance on this matter.

Kind regards,

Rod.

Public Mobile Community Team.

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Sharptooth31 please make sure accidentally if you puchase addons ? Please keep one more thing in mind $50 plan means $50 + tax

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sharptooth31- Hmm.  That's a bit strange.  It is normal to see the tax added when it shows up on your CC / account.  However, there is no tax rate in Canada that would add $16 to a $50 charge.  You sure those numbers are accurate? 

Need Help? Let's chat.