cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged me more this month for no reason

Pennycross
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Who do I contact to find out why I was charged an extra $10 this month...I didn’t use all my data, and on my usage, there were no extra charges showing.  Also, where do I find my account number?

3 REPLIES 3

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

A moderator will be able to look into why you were charged extra but since PM is prepaid it’s unlikely that you’ll be overbilled for anything unless someone changes your plan without your authorization. Your account number is on the top right of this page once you login:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Pennycross wrote:

Who do I contact to find out why I was charged an extra $10 this month...I didn’t use all my data, and on my usage, there were no extra charges showing.

@Pennycross  Public will never charge for extra if you use up your data or minutes, the service just stops working until you purchase add-ons, change plans or renew your current plan early with the help of a moderator.

That $10 could be the cost of your sim card or maybe an add-on. Double check the charge to make sure it's from Public Mobile.

Also, where do I find my account number?

Top right corner on the first page of your selfserve online account.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Pennycross Log in to your self serve account (different from this one). Your account number is top right. Before you contact the moderators, check your payment history to see what has gone on. Then if you need to contact a moderator you can contact them one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.