cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged inappropriately

Srijana
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I was charged thrice on Sept.11,twice on October 11and twice on November 11 for my bill.

I have done autopay..

How can I get my balance returned

14 REPLIES 14

@Srijana Removing that picture from the message isn't enough. You still must delete the picture from your Community account. To do that, go into the My Photos/All Images part of your Community account.

Please take a look at your payment history and see if all 3 charges were made for that account. Moderators should be able to help you and put the money back in the form of balance.

Again the payment history is here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/ 

@Srijana 

From the look of your bill you were charged 3 times

1. 25+tax

2. 21+tax

3. 25+tax

You should have been charged 23+tax

Unless that was your 2nd month and you received extra $2 for the initial autopay signup. In that case the second charge (21+tax) is correct.

Does anybody else use your card for their account?

It still wouldn't make sense as autopay should not take 25 but 23

You should talk to moderators about it

@Srijana 

You should also go into your account settings and remove that picture, it can be seen by anybody looking at your profile.

This may be easier to do on a computer with a mouse than on the touch screen

You can edit the post to remove the photo.

You can replace it with one showing less info. Or nothing at all.

Srijana

I tried to delete cc information but is not working

Hi @Srijana 

Could you please screenshot your account payment history instead. You can find it here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/ 

Also is this the only account that users your credit card? Did you activate more then one? Are any of your family members using it for their public mobile accounts? 

@Srijana 

Please edit your CC post. This is a public forum.
You have inadvertently posted too much personal info.
Hover over the 3 dots just to the right of your post and select EDIT.

If you post the transaction history from your PM account, we can offer some advice regarding next steps.

Btw is it possible you have more than one PM account using the same credit card?

Srijana

There is no fund there

8166B0CA-D390-4704-B56D-8457D3703376.png

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Srijana 

Please delete your visa statement screenshot ASAP as anyone can access your post.

But you can post a screen shot of your PM account payment history with your personal info masked out.  The PM payment will give us more info about the charge.

Login to your self-serve account.

What is the amount of available fund in your account?

If PM took extra payment and leave the excess fund in your account which will be used for your future renewals.

Which plan do you have?

Srijana

A692FD74-BA2B-45FE-A39C-D988C16FBEEF.jpeg

B2A155F1-D1FB-45CC-AFA5-23ECA7C27CB1.jpeg

Srijana

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you can post a copy of your account masking any personal info.

tsparkle21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you were charged multiple times, do you see that you have the balance in available funds? If so, it might be easier to leave it for later charges than getting a refund.

Need Help? Let's chat.