cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for phone plan

april_h30
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone,

When I signed up for Public Mobile ok 23 December, I noticed a charge of 45.20 on my credit card. Is this an initial sign up fee or to pay for the 1st month on this plan. I also did not receive the credit to my account to not pay for the 2nd month on this plan during the flash sale. I am thinking this is something I will have to get a moderator involved in.

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

@april_h30 wrote:

When I signed up for Public Mobile ok 23 December, I noticed a charge of 45.20 on my credit card. Is this an initial sign up fee or to pay for the 1st month on this plan. I also did not receive the credit to my account to not pay for the 2nd month on this plan during the flash sale. I am thinking this is something I will have to get a moderator involved in.

All Public Mobile plans are sold on a prepaid basis. Public Mobile does not offer the otpion to pay a bill at a later time. The plan must be paid for before the service can be used.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@april_h30 

It is within 30 days, but I received mine within 2-3 days. If you're concered, followup with mods after 2-3 weeks, to not end having to pay for second month first (then getting credited later). Hope this helps and welcome to PM! 

$40 credit will show up in account before your next renewal, not right away.

Current promotion is for "next month free", the month after your initial activation.

AE_Collector

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The 45.20 total is your plan fee + tax and will always be charged upon sign up. Your bonus month will be credited upon your first plan renewal, after 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.