cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged extra

Atifa1984
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I setup on preauthrized  payment. This month for some reason my payment  si didnt go through.  There is no change in credit card  when I I called *611 to pay i was charged $64 ???? 

6 REPLIES 6

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Atifa1984 

Which PLAN are you on?

Go on your self-serve, and it'll show under "My Plan".   Reply with this information.

Look through your payment history - compare to your credit card transactions to be sure what you're thinking happened, actually happened.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you need to make a payment right away, you could either purchase a voucher and call 611 or use recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

1. Press 1 from the main menu.
  2. Press 1 to select payment via voucher.
  3. Enter the 12 digit pin from your payment voucher. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. Below is an example, so you know what to look for:

Triguy_0-1610453596449.png

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Atifa1984 ,

Do you still have services this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

BUT, from what I think you may be saying is when you call 611 your "Available Balance" says $64, is that right?

Please log into your SELF SERVE account and check what your "Available Balance" says.

Then, check your credit card transactions and confirm the posted amounts to compare.

Let us know what you find.

419mainstreet
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Public Mobile is a prepaid service, so there are never any hidden fees or overage charges.

If you have an available balance as a result of an overpayment, it could be refunded back to the payment card.

You will need to contact a member of the Moderator Team. They’ll be happy to look into this further!

@Atifa1984 wrote:

I setup on preauthrized  payment. This month for some reason my payment  si didnt go through.  There is no change in credit card  when I I called *611 to pay i was charged $64 ???? 

Which plan do you have?  Autopay is only suppsoed to charge what is necessary after taking into account any extra balance in the account and the rewards that you have.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Atifa1984 wrote:

Ok...so which plan did you subscribe to ? When was your latest renewal date ?

Need Help? Let's chat.