cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged extra for service renwewal

faisikram
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I recently renewed my plan, I was charged $118.65 for a three month renewal. However, an additional $10 has been taken off from my account. Can anyone help me with why were $10 deducted?

9 REPLIES 9

faisikram

Thank you for this. I didn't realize that I had switched from a 3gb plan to a 6b plan. Thanks. Much appreciated. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I get 111$ on 3gb /90 data and 120 $ 6gb 90 days.

Sound line toi might East ti private messale a mod with your tel number and Issue.

faisikram

No, even now when i choose the bundle, it calculates the amount to 111 not 120. The mail from  customerservice also confirmed the same.

@faisikram wrote:

Hi, 

Plan details: 
6GB Data
Unlimited International Text
Unlimited Provincial Talk 

Rewards:

$6 for Auto-pay.  

Final amount to pay $111-$6 = $105 +Taxes. This equals to 118.65

The amount was taken off from my account, however there was another $10 taken from my account after this transaction.

As mentionned above the plan chosen is 120 $ + tax

so 120 -6 = 114 + 13% = 128.65 $

I am not sure why it was done separately but that is how much it should have done from the start. 

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

That plan is $120 not $111.  Hope that helps.

faisikram

Hi, 

Plan details: 
6GB Data
Unlimited International Text
Unlimited Provincial Talk 

Rewards:

$6 for Auto-pay.  

Final amount to pay $111-$6 = $105 +Taxes. This equals to 118.65

The amount was taken off from my account, however there was another $10 taken from my account after this transaction.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
What is your plan(how much should you pay) and what rewArds do you have. Will help troubleshoot.

faisikram

I was charged twice on the same day. Once $118.65 and then $ 10. Total amount charged $128.65. My profile says that I should be charged 105 + taxes. 

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Just to clarify, the total charged is $118.65 + $10 ?    Or $118.65 is charged as total?

Need Help? Let's chat.