cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged an extra $35

kevindo27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone plan is $135 for 90 days. I paid $105, and have $30 in referral rewards. I topped up my account manually because for some reason, the autopay didn’t work. The plan still says inactive, even though the account balance was $0. I contact the moderator, and apparently, they’re saying that I only paid $70 and I still have to pay an extra $35, even though the account balance says $0 as the amount due, and my credit card bill says that I paid $105. I pay $35, and it goes through, but I still can’t use my phone. I don’t know what to do at this point, I have already paid $135, even though I had a $30 reward for 90 days. Kind of disappointed...

7 REPLIES 7

kevindo27

It doesn't make sense to me as to why my balance has to be $170 in order for my $135 plan to be renewed.... I have contacted the mods and waited for the reply

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @kevindo27,

according to the screenshot you provided, you only made an initial payment of 70$. Our mod team has responded to your private message asking for account details, as we need these to access your account. Can you please verify your inbox, and provide the required info?

Kind regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kevindo27 transaction history is always a bit confusing (I broke down details here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Public-Mobile-Website-Changes/m-p/18323...), however, yours is particularly confusing.

it looks like you had a renewal on a previous plan on Dec 3rd and then changed plans on Dec 6th?  And possibly again on Dec 7th?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

kevindo27

155E51FA-C695-4F16-ADFF-73A56B70E29B.png

Take a screenshot of your Payment Transaction (hide personal info) and we'll help explain it to you.

kevindo27

I did reply to the mod, but they insisted that they were correct even though my credit card says that I paid $105, so now I still have to pay an extra $35 😕 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@kevindo27 It looks like your plan was partially renewed and that probably created billing error. Reply to the mod as they would know what happened with your renewal. 

Need Help? Let's chat.