cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged Twice and No Auto Pay Reward

mrkevinlei
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

On April 8, 2019 and April 11, 2019, I was charged $30 twice and did not receive the $2 auto pay reward. Is somebody able to help me remedy this error?

It also appears to indicate that there was a system issue under the description.

Please see below in the red box.

Thank you,

Kevin 
PM.png

11 REPLIES 11

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mrkevinlei wrote:

@Anonymous Thanks, you're right. I wa only charged once on my CC bill. But it was $30. I've used the link @Dunkman shared to contact the moderator_team.

Many thanks!

Kevin

You might want to consider moving to the $25 plan with 1GB instead of the $30 plan with 500MB if you haven't done that already.

@mnsaha 

If you change your plan (ie. from $15 to $10),  you will lose whatever is remaining in previous plan.  PM does not prorate plans.  

Can you screenshot your payment history page?  Omit personal information.  That might help figure out what happened today;

Moderators may be able to help due to this error.  No guarantees.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mnsaha wrote:

Hi,  I just activated my new line today with $70 prepaid voucher. The line was initially activated with #15.00 plan. When I logged in onine I found my balance was $45 which should be $55.00. Later I changed my plan to $10.00 and my balanced was $35.00. This is very surprising. I lost $35.00 without using the phone for a single time. Please let me know who to contact to get the refund for this mis calculation. 

Thanks.

Maybe post a screen snip of your payment history so we can see what might have happened. Blank out personal info of course.

My guess is you mistakenly chose the $25 plan.

Then the system did what it was told as you told it to do an immediate plan change to the $10 plan. Doing immediate plan changes do that. There's no pro-rating here. You want a new plan. Done.

mnsaha

Hi,  I just activated my new line today with $70 prepaid voucher. The line was initially activated with #15.00 plan. When I logged in onine I found my balance was $45 which should be $55.00. Later I changed my plan to $10.00 and my balanced was $35.00. This is very surprising. I lost $35.00 without using the phone for a single time. Please let me know who to contact to get the refund for this mis calculation. 

Thanks.

mrkevinlei

@Anonymous Thanks, you're right. I wa only charged once on my CC bill. But it was $30. I've used the link @Dunkman shared to contact the moderator_team.

Many thanks!

Kevin

@mrkevinlei 

Looks like that system issue might have messed up your autopay.  You were missing autopay for that month.  

You will need to contact moderator to get the credit.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mrkevinlei wrote:

Hello,

On April 8, 2019 and April 11, 2019, I was charged $30 twice and did not receive the $2 auto pay reward. Is somebody able to help me remedy this error?

It also appears to indicate that there was a system issue under the description.

Please see below in the red box.

Thank you,

Kevin 

In your highlighted area is a wash. Many accounts got some confusing events. There was the system problem that didn't cost you. Then a plan renewal that did. So all you're out is the $2 autopay for Apr 11. It looks like everything is normal for May and even June other than a slightly re-adjusted renewal date.

mrkevinlei

Thanks for the advice! How would I go about contacting the moderator_team?

Thanks,

Kevin 

mrkevinlei

Hi,

I just checked my credit card statement and you're correct: they only charged me once. But it looks like it was still $30 they charged me, not $28.

I've been on auto pay for a while now and previously I've just been paying $28, as shown below.

Thank,

Kevin
PM1.pngPM3.png

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Was your credit card charged twice for the dates in question I only see one credit card charge.

For the 2$ autopay is there any more history available?.  Either way a $ 30 cc charge implies you are owed $2.   Sending a message to moderator_team asking for the credit would be needed.  But looking at March history could be helpful, before contacting them. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mrkevinlei  if you look at that on April 8th they also issued you a $30 credit so that would cover the charge and then your plan renewed on the 11th.  As for the autopay not too sure did you sign up for that when you started your plan?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.