cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge twice.

Emmanne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just recently registered to public mobile last April 10 and i choose the cost $135, unlimited talk to U.S and Canada, international text and 3GB, after 1 week (april 15) I wanted to add-ons on my data to 3GB+3GB bonus and charge me again for $135 

2 REPLIES 2

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You could try contacting the mods to see if they can help you.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

• Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get gelp with you account.
    • They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]
    • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
    • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
    • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This happens if you choose to change the plan immediately because it will charge you for the full cost of the new plan and make that day your new renewal date. You should have chosen to change your plan at renewal this would have kept your old plan and wouldn't charged you until your original renewal date

Need Help? Let's chat.