cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge My Credit Card But Suspended My Plan?

Joister
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I updated my plan, my credit card was charge and then you suspended my services?? Now there is no phone number to get help??? 

How do do I get my account working again.

8 REPLIES 8

nkpbm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I also have a service problem. Starting sometimes today, both text and talk stopped working although the SIM & plan were registered just yesterday and initially worked.  PM, if there is some kind of outage, it would probably save you a lot of grief if you just let people know!

EnglishChips

Do you really deem this as solved when the question we’re all waiting to have answered is “How do we get our phones working?”

Showing the OP how to contact Mods and telling them it could be 48hrs does not answer the posted question, and is highly misleading. 

We’re looking for real solutions.

Why hasn’t PM made an announcement to let customers know there is a service issue, when they don’t have live representatives? Wouldn’t that be the least they do due in lieu of this brick wall treatment?

Joister

Tough when my phone has been deactivated.

@Joister wrote:

Thank you. That worked.

Sent you private message. How long until the issue is dealt with?

@JoisterAverage response time is between 2 - 4 hours but due to all the issues lately some are reporting times ~48 hours so you need to be patient.Smiley Happy

Joister

Thank you. That worked.

Sent you private message. How long until the issue is dealt with?

@Joister wrote:

And Private Message doesn’t have customer service or team moderators or community moderator in the list? 

You must enter Moderator_Team as the To: field

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joister wrote:

And Private Message doesn’t have customer service or team moderators or community moderator in the list? 

@Moderator_Team < Click this.

Joister

Need Help? Let's chat.