cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plans after missed autopay

ubershibs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey there,

I wanted to switch from a 90 day to a 30 day plan. My account tried and failed an autopay today, so I made a payment to cover what the price of the new plan would be, but on the plan change page, my options are "top up to reactivate plan", or "change on next renewal date" (which is greyed out). I can't get past this page, because I don't want to top up and renew my 90 day plan. Any help?

12 REPLIES 12

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Just for future reference when account is past due then you can not make changes to plan you can only change when plan is active or setup a future date for plan change this when your current plan renewal date comes then plan change automatically since you mentioned its past due only mod can help you out now by setting up your plan manually send a msg now they will get back to you in the morning
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@ubershibs Maybe try this:

- power down the phone

- remove the sim

- re-insert the sim

- power up the phone 

- check if everything works ok

If it still doesn't work, please try messaging the mod. If they are not online right now, please try again in the morning. 

Good luck

@ubershibs, I would private message a MOD again while they are still around and get this all settled.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ubershibs

I got a quick response from PM on this when I emailed, and I'm now seeing my new plan on the self-serve site/everything is paid for, but I still don't have any service. I've restarted my phone a couple of times. Anyone have any ideas on anything else I can do to make it take effect/

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ubershibs@SD08 thanks for the support!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

SD08

@srlawren

Upvoted that as well.  Can't believe I didn't see that one before.

ubershibs

@srlawren Totally! Upvoted!

@srlawren wrote:

Thanks @ShawnC13!  Seems like a no-brainer, right??  🙂

srlawren

Thanks @ShawnC13!  Seems like a no-brainer, right??  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Thanks for the link @srlawren, I went and upvoted that one as well!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren

@ubershibs as @ShawnC13 indicated, currently this can only be done with assistance from one of the community moderators.  If you'd like to see that change, please consider reviewing and voting up (via bravo button) this idea:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Ability-to-just-change-your-plan-right-away...

ubershibs

Thanks for the help! Will do that.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ubershibs, I think you will probably have to contacta  MOD to have this switched as I think once your account gets suspended it holds onto the plan for 90 days without payment and that may not be allowing you to select a new plan right now.  You can private message the mods at their new tag handle of @CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.