cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan?

violetpike
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My computer was slow and I must have exited the change plan page too early.  Anyway, I put some money on my account and my new plan didn't take affect.  Can anyone change it for me/can I change it to take effect immediately or do I have to wait?

Regards.

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If your plan just renewed you could try asking the mods to  change you to a plan with more data and ask to just pay the difference. 

@violetpike wrote:

I'm not very happy about this automatic withdrawal of funds from my account as I believed that I would be able to change my account and apply the changes for withdrawal on new plan.  Boy, was i wrong.  Anyway, not the end of the world and I will not change my plan now and possibly forfeit the money I just used to renew plan.  I can wait for next time around, just irritating that now I have to wait and be sparse with data for next few weeks. 

Regards.  

@violetpike, I don't understand your concerns here.  Auto pay works as it should.  You select a plan that you need/want, when renewal time comes, the system automatically does a withdrawal from the payment card and does the renewal for you hassle free.  Why would you be changing your plan every renewal or before a renewal happens?  Something doesn't seem right here.  Unless your needs change every few weeks, there should be no need to be change a plan this frequently.

violetpike
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm not very happy about this automatic withdrawal of funds from my account as I believed that I would be able to change my account and apply the changes for withdrawal on new plan.  Boy, was i wrong.  Anyway, not the end of the world and I will not change my plan now and possibly forfeit the money I just used to renew plan.  I can wait for next time around, just irritating that now I have to wait and be sparse with data for next few weeks. 

Regards.  

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@violetpike, When you change plans you have the option of changing immediately, or changing at the next renewal date.  When you change immediately, you forfeit whatever is left in you current cycle (and its entire value).

Are you not able to go back into your self service portal and change the plan yourself?  If you have already added funds to your account, you should be able to make an immediate change.

If you are having a problem, you can contact the moderator team, and they would be able to force the change to go through.

Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.