cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan after finally being allowed to access after 8 months still a no go

Bodereck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am finally able to access my account after 8 months of being locked out...and still  having trouble with getting going because of the system not allowing me to change my credit card info but it allowed me to  change my plan...so any ideas About. How to rectify this problem....would be greatly appreciated so thanks in advance for the time it takes to help me get me going....may the creator guide and bless you and yours for all of eternity....cheers

14 REPLIES 14

threads merged

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Bodereck wrote:

Is there a way that i dont have to renee my old plan in order to get back to using my new plan that i want to use...because in order for me to activate my crudentials i have to renew my old plan of $10 and $2 of it wod be paid for by my auti renew but then im going ti turn around and just upgrade to the $40 monthly plan...the one i originally had when i started up with this company a few years ago.

So any ideas...please and thank you in advance...cheers

You can create a support ticket using the ? button at bottom right corner.

Moderator wait time is up to 2 days. 

Add $40 to your account and let moderator to reactiavte your account with a $40 plan.

Good luck.

Bodereck

Is there a way that i dont have to renee my old plan in order to get back to using my new plan that i want to use...because in order for me to activate my crudentials i have to renew my old plan of $10 and $2 of it wod be paid for by my auti renew but then im going ti turn around and just upgrade to the $40 monthly plan...the one i originally had when i started up with this company a few years ago.

So any ideas...please and thank you in advance...cheers

@Bodereck   Yes PM's system can be very glitchy at times.  Make sure to clear your cache and cookies.  Also try using another browser. 

If you have another CC maybe try to see if that one will get accepted.  Also if you already had another card on account, make sure to go ahead and remove it first before trying to add another.  Of course the address field has to match exactly with the CC statement, but no apt# or spacing between postal code as mentioned earlier.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bodereck wrote:
Ive done all that already and this is what i get in response.
Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

So whats your thoufhts in that now huh...????

It seems to suggest your account is in suspension. See it all the time. You'll need the moderators for the credit card problem.

You can also pay for your plan with vouchers from stores or online. Then using the 611 service seems to work better for adding them.

Bodereck
Ive done all that already and this is what i get in response.
Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

So whats your thoufhts in that now huh...????

If you tried too many times you may have flagged your cc. It's best to contact moderators about it. In a meantime you can still try from time to time and use incognito mode when you do it

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bodereck wrote:

Hello I finally got allowed back into my account from being locked out but now I'm having other issues...first of all it was not being able to trade plans but that got rectified now I'm having trouble with my credit card it keeps saying not able to process this at this time...so i have done everything requested by you guys and it still fks up...sorry about my language but i have better things to do than fight woth a god **bleep** machine all **bleep** day...so is there any other responses towards helping me with this problem....please and thank you in advance...cheers

You just made another thread and you had some replies. Why yet another thread?

You'll need the moderators.

@Bodereck 

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Hope this helps!

Bodereck

Hello I finally got allowed back into my account from being locked out but now I'm having other issues...first of all it was not being able to trade plans but that got rectified now I'm having trouble with my credit card it keeps saying not able to process this at this time...so i have done everything requested by you guys and it still fks up...sorry about my language but i have better things to do than fight woth a machine all day...so is there any other responses towards helping me with this problem....please and thank you in advance...cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bodereck wrote:

Thank you and I have done all of that already and it still said unable to register credit card info...so thank anyways

Unfortunately, if you've been making many attempts then it will lock you out thinking it's a fraud attempt.

You'll need the moderators.

Bodereck

Thank you and I have done all of that already and it still said unable to register credit card info...so thank anyways

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bodereck wrote:

I am finally able to access my account after 8 months of being locked out...and still  having trouble with getting going because of the system not allowing me to change my credit card info but it allowed me to  change my plan...so any ideas About. How to rectify this problem....would be greatly appreciated so thanks in advance for the time it takes to help me get me going....cheers

Make sure you enter the address exactly like on the billing address of the payment card.

Don't use the apt# field.

Don't have a space in the postal code or go ahead and drop the last #.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Is getting your credit card entered the only issue? Does your phone work?

The usual suggestion to add a credit card is to delete any that are already there then add the new one. Just be sure the address entry matches your card but ldeave out any apt #.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.