cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing credit card information for autopay

CatCanyon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm wondering if others have had the same experience as I did when trying to update my credit card expiration date?

Firstly, I found it difficult to find the proper "location" for "manage my card".

Once I finally found the location, I was then presented with 2 options: 1. Replace card or 2. Remove card. There was no option to update.

I chose replace card. I'm hopeful that was the correct choice. 

Can anyone advise me if 1. That was the correct choice or 2. Is there a different location for updating credit card numbers.

Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9

CatCanyon

Hi again. I just tried your suggestion and it worked. I got the confirmation immediately. 

Thanks and cheers

CatCanyon

Thank you for the suggestion.

As I said, I changed the expiration date on the autopay form.

I'm hopeful that when my payment comes due on Dec. 18 all will be well and service will keep flowing.

CatCanyon

Thanks for your help.

@CatCanyon 

You don't have to manually load $1.  If you are successful in loading the funds, then you know that the credit card was registered successfully.  

But, if you wanted to, click on payment tab.  Choose One time payment.  With select amount. Scroll down to Other.  Choose 1.00 and process payment.  Your credit card will be charge $1 + taxes.  One dollar should go into your available funds.  

@CatCanyon 

This is a fyi,

Autopay sometimes fail. To prevent you from losing service, the recommendation from the PM forum is to make a payment a few days before your renewal date to cover the cost of the plan. The renewal will take the money out of your Available Funds and you can leave your cc on file for the autopay reward.

CatCanyon

Great. Thanks.

CatCanyon

Thanks for your response. I'm not sure how to try your idea of adding $1 to check out whether all is well with my account.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@CatCanyon 

You could actually have chosen both choices.  

If it accepted your replacement card (with new expiry date), you should be fine.  Or if you wanted to, you could try to manually load $1 to your account just to confirm that the credit card is properly registered.  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CatCanyon wrote:

I'm wondering if others have had the same experience as I did when trying to update my credit card expiration date?

Firstly, I found it difficult to find the proper "location" for "manage my card".

Once I finally found the location, I was then presented with 2 options: 1. Replace card or 2. Remove card. There was no option to update.

I chose replace card. I'm hopeful that was the correct choice. 

Can anyone advise me if 1. That was the correct choice or 2. Is there a different location for updating credit card numbers.

Thank you.

You are using the correct option.  

Agree. It is very hard to find the link especially if you are on a mobile phone with a small screen and large letter size.

Need Help? Let's chat.