cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing credit card info for 3 accounts but 1 card

Friesema
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My credit card renewal just happened and we have 3 PM accounts set up under my CC. Do the other 2 family members have to change the cc info too or just me?

7 REPLIES 7

@Anonymous  Yeah, it blows me away - the sheer number of people that have zero idea what security question they chose, and/or what the answer is..... as you said, it's THEIR choice.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The security question asked was set up or agreed on by whoever opened the account and the answer was chosen by them. It's not just a random question.

@Friesema Contact a moderator and ask them for a reset password link. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket). 

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there. 

Friesema
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Update: now my son can’t access his account and has tried to click on “forgot your password?” but the security question they ask doesn’t work. Now what?

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Friesema wrote:

My credit card renewal just happened and we have 3 PM accounts set up under my CC. Do the other 2 family members have to change the cc info too or just me?

@Friesema 

Yes absolutely, you will need to update credit card info for every single autopay account you have set up or else the system will try to withdraw the payment from the "old expired creditcard" and it will fail.

Also if you are using the credit card to make auto payment for other services like (Gym membership, other bills etc.) You will also need to call them to update your credit card information as well.

Cheers

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Scratch that listen to @CannonFodder . And remember to leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address. And enter your postal code without spaces.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Friesema wrote:

If those other two accounts are being paid for via the same card, yes, of course you have to change the card info in those accounts as well, otherwise they'll end up suspended due to non-payment. To clarify - although they're using the same card to pay for services, each of those accounts has a different email address/name/password associated with the account, so I'm quite sure the system isn't sophisticated enough to realize that changing the credit card info in one account should automatically change that same info in two other accounts.

Need Help? Let's chat.