cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing auto withdraw date for payment

pb70
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello.

Is there anyway of changing the auto withdraw date from the 20th to the 1st of every month for paying the public mobile account?

Thanks,

Pat

8 REPLIES 8

Yes, that does happen.  When I started in 2016, my renewals were happening mid month.  Now, they are happening in the first few days of the month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pb70 wrote:

Thank you kindly

For my curiosity, I ran a spreadsheet that added 30 days. The 30 days creeps up and up until it wraps around and comes back to where it started. It took 5 years to wrap around.

pb70
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you kindly

You could just  put money on your account the 1st of the month and then on the renewal date it won't charge your credit card because the money will already be on the account as a credit 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@pb70 wrote:

Hello.

Is there anyway of changing the auto withdraw date from the 20th to the 1st of every month for paying the public mobile account?

Thanks,

Pat

As stated the plans are 30 days and not monthly so the payment date will move around.  A suggestion that might work if you want to make your payment on the first is to log in on that day and make a manual payment.  The money will sit in your Available Funds until your actual renewal date

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@pb70 wrote:

Hello.

Thanks,

Pat

@pb70 PM billing is not monthly it's every 30 days so the date will rotate even if you change it to the 1st.

The only way to change it would be to do an immediate plan change on the 1st but what's the point?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@pb70 hi the only way I can see is renew early for around that date or just wait until it catches up because it is going to change most months by a day anywaySmiley Happy

will13am
Oracle
Oracle
The renewal date is the date of withdrawal. There's no option to change it. Occurrence is every 30 days, not monthly.
Need Help? Let's chat.