cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Text Plan without cost

aniki8383
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello - I just activated my sim card few minutes ago and chose my plan but instead of choosing global text i have accidentally chosen "no text" and with the current promo they both come up to the same price. How can i add global text back into my plan without incurring charge ? Thank you !

6 REPLIES 6

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The mods are very helpful in case like this!

aniki8383

PM sent, thank you !

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@aniki8383 wrote:

all i want to do is change my text from "no text" to "global text" without incurring additional charge since it was just activated today, is this possible ?

Normally, purchases of any PM plan is non-refundable, but as you say, it was only bought today and there is no difference in cost to add texting, so a moderator may be able to change it for you. You should send a private message to one of the moderators listed here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...
Include your phone number and the details of the plan you actually wanted.

aniki8383

all i want to do is change my text from "no text" to "global text" without incurring additional charge since it was just activated today, is this possible ?

aniki8383

yes - current talk and text promo, i have also added 6G data for 90 day plan.

when i choose no text and global text they both come up to $120 total for 90 day plan, but for whatever reason i didnt select global text when it was submitted and just realized when a text message was sent to my phone saying no text plan was added. I tried to go back to change the plan but its asking me to confirm credit card info again to pay additional $.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

do you mean the current talk& text promo? or do you have data included in your plan

Need Help? Let's chat.