cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Changing Credit Card Expiry date

Hi

I am trying to change just the expiry date on my card.

I tried to edit the card but only 2 options, remove or replace.manage.JPG

Is that what i need to do, replace the card?

Thanks

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Changing Credit Card Expiry date

Just select replace and input the information of your new card.

Just to clarify, the card number is the same, no change just changing the expiry date.  I just want to be sure that is the only way is to replace the card.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yeah, just replace it. 

Oracle

@djmitch99, the self serve can be finicky sometimes.  I find that removing the credit card and then adding one back works every time. 

Mayor / Maire

It's strange that there's no edit function.  That would make things easier for the customer and reduce possible address mismatches that could be introduced after retyping everything.

Tags (1)
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to change my just expired date with new card but unfortunately, it did not go. I remembered last time while changed my card I required to remove the whole card and added the new card. I just tried same here old way to remove and replay but again I am stuck it does not accepting my credit card please fix this issue or contact me. I am off from auto payment now, Worried.

Highlighted

@rpatel9 wrote:

I tried to change my just expired date with new card but unfortunately, it did not go. I remembered last time while changed my card I required to remove the whole card and added the new card. I just tried same here old way to remove and replay but again I am stuck it does not accepting my credit card please fix this issue or contact me. I am off from auto payment now, Worried.

Maybe put someone else's card on with replace quickly, and then re-add your card (assuming that's possible for you?).  Mine expired, charge didn't go through, updated my card and made a payment which didn't reactivate the phone.  Now I'm over 24 hours without a phone waiting for a mod to reactivate my "expired" plan, so definitely good to see if you can fix it yourself!!! 

At least I can hit the fourms, even though I can't even get to google lol.