cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Credit Card Expiry date

djmitch99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I am trying to change just the expiry date on my card.

I tried to edit the card but only 2 options, remove or replace.manage.JPG

Is that what i need to do, replace the card?

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

Ab81
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to change my credit card expiry date 

@7782694286 wrote:

Register won't even take my user name ( email ) and password. Always says failed.

Don't know what else to do.

Click on the ? in lower right side of page. Type "username" and follow direction to contact a moderator.

Register won't even take my user name ( email ) and password. Always says failed.

Don't know what else to do.

Neptune3d

@rpatel9 wrote:

I tried to change my just expired date with new card but unfortunately, it did not go. I remembered last time while changed my card I required to remove the whole card and added the new card. I just tried same here old way to remove and replay but again I am stuck it does not accepting my credit card please fix this issue or contact me. I am off from auto payment now, Worried.

Maybe put someone else's card on with replace quickly, and then re-add your card (assuming that's possible for you?).  Mine expired, charge didn't go through, updated my card and made a payment which didn't reactivate the phone.  Now I'm over 24 hours without a phone waiting for a mod to reactivate my "expired" plan, so definitely good to see if you can fix it yourself!!! 

At least I can hit the fourms, even though I can't even get to google lol.

rpatel9

I tried to change my just expired date with new card but unfortunately, it did not go. I remembered last time while changed my card I required to remove the whole card and added the new card. I just tried same here old way to remove and replay but again I am stuck it does not accepting my credit card please fix this issue or contact me. I am off from auto payment now, Worried.

It's strange that there's no edit function.  That would make things easier for the customer and reduce possible address mismatches that could be introduced after retyping everything.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@djmitch99, the self serve can be finicky sometimes.  I find that removing the credit card and then adding one back works every time. 

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yeah, just replace it. 

djmitch99

Just to clarify, the card number is the same, no change just changing the expiry date.  I just want to be sure that is the only way is to replace the card.

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just select replace and input the information of your new card.

Need Help? Let's chat.