cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed plans and now payment isn't going through. Account suspended.

simman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed plans recently and this was my first auto-payment on the new plan. The auto payment didn't go through and self serve doesn't seem to know what plan I'm on. The payment page still thinks I'm on the old plan, but the overview page says I'm on the new plan. 

No idea how to fix it.

1 REPLY 1

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@simman wrote:

I changed plans recently and this was my first auto-payment on the new plan. The auto payment didn't go through and self serve doesn't seem to know what plan I'm on. The payment page still thinks I'm on the old plan, but the overview page says I'm on the new plan. 

No idea how to fix it.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.