cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed plan and made payment but something went wrong.

bryanphilip
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan and made the $25 payment but I'm not sure why my phone is still not going.

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 wrote:

@geopublic 

Recently, (April) the wife downgraded to the $15 plan from $25 plan and had to contact moderator to make that change. The self-serve tool was not going to allow the change. The moderators facilitated the change in about 30 minutes.

Did the exact same downgrade in April/May, had no issues.  Might have been something specific to your account.

one thing I've learned since being here, you can either rely on an unreliable system. or you can make it reliable on your own. 

the biggest issue I've found, is the flawed, two step process pm uses. 

anytime one wants to make plan changes, add-ons etc. the best thing to do is add funds manually to remove the broken link in the chain 

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hairbag1 wrote:

@geopublic 

Recently, (April) the wife downgraded to the $15 plan from $25 plan and had to contact moderator to make that change. The self-serve tool was not going to allow the change. The moderators facilitated the change in about 30 minutes.

I've downgraded my plan a few times since i started w/ PM...no issues. Transient issues occur.

@hairbag1 wrote:

@geopublic 

@hairbag1  Thanks for the update. In this case, @bryanphilip  mentioned that he was able to make the change so it might not be the same issue. If downgrading was a system wide problem I would assume an announcement would have been made. But then again.....

@geopublic 

@bryanphilip wrote:

How do I get a hold of a moderator?

@bryanphilip  Did you restart your phone? When you dial 611 is your account suspended?

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@hairbag1 wrote:

@bryanphilip wrote:

I changed my plan and made the $25 payment but I'm not sure why my phone is still not going.

To downgrade your regular plan you need help from a moderator. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@hairbag1 Since when? 

bryanphilip
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get a hold of a moderator?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@bryanphilip  When changing plan you have two options. Immediate change and change on next renewal. Which one did you select?

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@bryanphilip wrote:

hi if you see a reactivate button in your account press it 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@bryanphilip wrote:

To downgrade your regular plan you need help from a moderator. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bryanphilip  Does your self serve show a balance of 25$ ?

Need Help? Let's chat.