cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed $40 Plan (with more GB/mth) on autopay - Received this notification

Jormungandr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On my payment cycle at the end of Nov-2018, I changed from $40 4.5GB plan to $40 5GB plan.  The appropriate amount was changed for the current month.  However, on my account page, I am receiving the following notification.  (I have been on autopay since I joined Public Mobile.) 

Is there anything I need to do in addition to the autopay?

PublicMobile_201811-201812.JPG

11 REPLIES 11

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rashpal

Moderator cant solve it?..takes time for a reply ..thats the way PM is...youll get lots of different options/fixes here...but in the end if nothing works HERE..the mod team will fix it....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rashpal, From what I can see, the only 90 day plan at $55 is the text only plan...

If you paid twice, and did not do an immediate change of plan in the middle of the plan period, then I do not see why you would need to pay twice.  Is there something more to the story?

If not, I would try again with the moderator team.  If the system made a mistake, then you should get the second charge returned to your account.

To get more eyes looking at your post...I suggest you start a new thread.

Rashpal

I have a problem with the account when I updated the 90 day plan on renewal date. The amount payable was still the same. It took my autopay and said account deactivated. I had to pay another $55 to be able to make any calls. Have been in touch with moderators but they can't solve it. It looks I am being ripped off and the extra is not being returned. 

@Jormungandr wrote:

On my payment cycle at the end of Nov-2018, I changed from $40 4.5GB plan to $40 5GB plan.  The appropriate amount was changed for the current month.  However, on my account page, I am receiving the following notification.  (I have been on autopay since I joined Public Mobile.) 

It's says that in everyone's self-serve account now.  The part about paying by 11:59pm is pretty new. They're really just telling when your current plan cycle ends.

As for "One-Time Payment", they just mean your plan fee for one billing cycle .  It says this even if you are on Autopay.

I believe the 'One time Payment' is very new to this screen and is most likely designed to let 90-day cycle members know they pay in full for 90-days all at once.

For some unknown, odd reason, folks seem to think 3x30-day payments are still used for a 90-day plan.

You should have no reason to worry about not continuing your plan after the paid cycle is completed.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jormungandr

So..you dont know where the 20$ credit came from?

Jormungandr

In general, I only see Available Fund:  $0.00.  Furthermore, I have never seen "One-Time Payment" line before.  Just concern that PM would suspend my account with that odd "One-Time Payment" note.

@Anonymous wrote:

you need send a private message To

customer support teams (Moderators)>> Click here 

@AnonymousThere is no reason for him (or her) to contact the mods. There are no issues. Everything is fine.... unless I have lost my mind. possible.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message To

customer support teams (Moderators)>> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Jormungandr wrote:

@JormungandrNope everything should be good to go, if autopay is configued on Dec20th it will take $20(minus rewards)+tax off your auto pay method and renewal should proceed as normal (if no autopay glitches)

Think of auto pay as a method for public mobile to charge you IF your account does not have sufficient balance. If you have sufficient balance it does not need to autopay, but auto pay is still configured so you get the reward. I highly recommend everyone to top off in advance (before dec 20th for you) as this process can prevent the somewhat common occurrence of autopay failure which causes a HUGE pain in the butt account suspension and loss of service.

Need Help? Let's chat.