cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change phone number is failed

Ehabelgendy10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have passed 30 days and I tried many times to change my phone number , everytime I got an erorr meessage that changing phone number is failed 

I'm wondering does anybody have a solution for that issue ?

7 REPLIES 7

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey ....... , Thanks for the info. We really want to help you. Please, kindly contact us through the online community  HERE. As it's a better place to get assistance with any of your inquiries to protect your privacy. 

Regards,

dghu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Here is what I do when attempting to change phone number:

1) Log on to Public Mobile “My Account”

2) Click “Change Number” in “My Profile” section

3) Select local calling area

4) Pick phone number from drop down menu

5) If there is no desirable number from the drop down menu, I click “Change Phone Number” on the top to go back to step 3

With this process and patience, I successfully changed my phone number twice.

@Ehabelgendy10 

The only way to access PM support is via private messaging a moderator.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It will take 1-2 days for moderator to respond.  

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Ehabelgendy10,

We're really sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, but we can surely help you find a solution.

In order to do so, can you send us a Private Message via the Community?

Sincerely,

Public Mobile Moderator Team

Ehabelgendy10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried tp get a new number , I tried all stratgies like clearing caches , restarting computer and changing the browser . unfortunately nothing worked .  Is there a way to get an access to public mobile support to change my phone number ??? 

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Ehabelgendy10 wrote:

I have passed 30 days and I tried many times to change my phone number , everytime I got an erorr meessage that changing phone number is failed 

I'm wondering does anybody have a solution for that issue ?

Are you trying to get a new number or port your number from another provider? If you are porting your number from Koodo prepaid you need to send the moderator_team a private message and they will port over for you.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Ehabelgendy10 

Are you trying to change to a new number with your self service account?  Or are you trying to port in another number from another mobile company?

The website is finicky at times,  You could try a different webbrowser, clearing cache or incognito/privacy mode.  I like to use Chrome incognito mode.  

Otherwise, you may need to contact moderator to help.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.