cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change payment information

ninizinzu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hello, I need to update my banking information. How can I do this? I was unable to find an option in 'My Account' tab. Please let me know.
Thank you!
11 REPLIES 11

@Drew3 wrote:

Thanks for info. However, card number is correct and morons claim insufficient funds. Do u know how to contact "mediators"?

Thanks,

Drew

Contact the Moderator Team for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. Click here to get started.
    • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The moderator response will show up there.

Drew3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for info. However, card number is correct and morons claim insufficient funds. Do u know how to contact "mediators"?

Thanks,

Drew

Drew3

Morons claim insufficient funds in account. Wrong! Card info is correct. Never had issue in past.

@ninizinzu and @Wendyt  The best way to change or update your credit card info is to select payment and when you go to the bottom of the page click on manage my card. Select replace card rather than remove card. Then enter your new card info exactly how it appears on your billing statement. And always clear your browser and use secret mode before you start to make any changes to your account.

@WendytLog into your selfserve account, click on the Payment tab, look for Manager my card link near the bottom

Manage AutopayManage Autopay

Wendyt

I also need to change my payment information. I had some fraud on my visa and need to change my information with a new card

@passiveegg wrote:

hey if you could not find where to change your payment method. you could always message one of the moderators. @Shazia_K

Please refrain from asking customers to message the moderators for non account issues.  The community is here to look after clarifications type stuff.  This frees up the moderator team resources to look after the account issues efficiently.  BTW, don't tag moderators needlessly in the forum posts.  It like pressing the alarm bell to them.  Very distracting.

@passiveegg wrote:

hey if you could not find where to change your payment method. you could always message one of the moderators. @Shazia_K

Likely this will not need moderator assistant. Please do not tag moderator in every post. Only tag them if you need to hear something from them. 

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

To update your credit card info, in your self-serve account, you would go to Payment -> Make a payment -> Manage My Card (link at bottom of page).

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Navigate to https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/ (you'll need to log in if you haven't already) and click on "Manage My Card". You should be able to update your payment information from there.

Need Help? Let's chat.