cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change payment for autopay!

MeganAsefaw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think there is a problem with the system. It won't let me change my payment for auto pay! Can I get connect with an operator?

3 REPLIES 3

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@MeganAsefaw wrote:

I think there is a problem with the system. It won't let me change my payment for auto pay! Can I get connect with an operator?

Hi @MeganAsefaw I hope by now you had heard from a moderator, or you were able to change your registered credit card for autopay using your self serve account.

FYI, you may also change or remove your autopay by calling 611

>> main menu >> choose 5 (to add or remove autopay)

You will need to enter your 4-digit pin number to do this

I hope you come back and let us know what happens.

Happy holidays!  🎄🎄🎄

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@MeganAsefaw , try removing the old payment card first and then add the new one.  If your new card has been rejected a few times, it will be locked out.  You would need moderator team assistance to remove the lock.  If this is the case, click on the chat symbol on the lower right and initiate a ticket.  

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@MeganAsefaw wrote:

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Enter the credit card address "exactly" as it appears on your statement.

Leave the apartment field blank. If needed enter your apartment number in the street address field.

Enter your postal code without spaces.

Note: The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.