cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of plan

k2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currenly on a $40 500MB plan, but the person at the store who active for me didn't put text in there, can someone help me to put the text feature into my plan.  Please help.

5 REPLIES 5

@k2, that is the plan @ShawnC13 is speaking of.  It's on the LTE network, but the speeds are thottled to 3G speeds.

LTE latency, at 3G speed.  It's not bad at all. 

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

k2

This is 4.5GB LTE that you are talking about correct?

There is one with 4.5GB - but 3G speed for $40, are you sure if you mistaken with that one?

k2

This is great, I send a private message to the moderator, is there a name of this 4.5GB plan for $40?  How do I know if the moderator has read my message and has changed the plan?  Please advise.  Great help!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@k2 wrote:

I am currenly on a $40 500MB plan, but the person at the store who active for me didn't put text in there, can someone help me to put the text feature into my plan.  Please help.

YOu will need to contact the moderators for assistance with this.  You can get a plan with Canada wide callign 4.5GB of LTE Data (throttled) and unlimited international Texting.  Have you seen that plan as it is $40 as well.   Link to message the mods is in my signature.

Actually adding texting lowers your plan by $5 to $35.  But the current promos are way better offerings

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.