cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my credit card

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi I finally got my koho card properly sorted out so I would like to add it to my account and take the one I have on there off cuz it's not mine. It's about time I did this I've had my roommate's card on there for far too long.

6 REPLIES 6

carlaspapa

Well that was easier than I thought it was going to be. I'm learning more and more everyday!

carlaspapa

Okay thanks everybody I'll give it a go now and come back if I have any problems.

blackmatcha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

are you asking how to change your credit card details for auto pay or not? if yes,

go to PAYMENT

click MANAGE MY CARD on the bottom part 

click REPLACE THIS CREDIT CARD

put your details

hope it helps

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Just login to your account click on make payment, then manage my credit cards, then replace this card. That way there will be no interruption for autopay.

Very important:

Withdraw some money manually to make sure the payment will go through.

Use incognito mode for smoother process.

Don't use apt number in your address

Don't use space in postal code

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@carlaspapa go here yo change it Make a patment.png

When entering your credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Stay safe. 

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Nice roommate. 

Need Help? Let's chat.