cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change credit card

Lamhienhan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I want change my auto pay visa , how I can do it?

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lamhienhan 

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statement.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Lamhienhan 

When in self service, It is advisable to clear your browser cache, history and cookies. Close browser and open a new window in incognito mode.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Lamhienhan wrote:

Hello

I want change my auto pay visa , how I can do it?

Hi @Lamhienhan 

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..

RosieR_0-1607299096857.png

Remember, we accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Need Help? Let's chat.