cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change credit card

tmarilynsantos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. I have been trying since yesterday to contact public mobile. It is unbelievably difficult to get customer service and impossible to speak with a human. I can not log in online as not getting the emails to change password as I forgot mine. I can not change my credit card on my cell by calling g 611 as there's no way to change it. This has taken hours and is very aggravating.

5 REPLIES 5

Cussen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm not exactly sure but I believe you can goto kodoo kiosk.you can pick up public mobile sim cards from them, worth a shot to see if they do customer service as well.

Let me know if this helps!!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Good point as PM account is based on email address.  If you activated with a wrong email address, you will not get the PM welcome email.

MarkCorrigan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Part of the reason Public Mobile can offer such competitive prices is because they do not offer the same level of customer support as other companies. You sacrifice customer service for cheaper phone service. 

Make sure you have the right username to log-in. You can check your email that you received when you first registered for your Public Mobile account. Once you double check that you have the correct username, you can confidently try any passwords you may have used in the past. 

Hope this helps!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tmarilynsantos  there is no one to call at public mobile all account related issues need to be dealt with via private message to moderator_team

there is currently a 2-3 or logder day wait.

you can buy a voucher at many participating retailer and top up your account withthe voucher via 611

assuming you checked your spam folder for the password reset.  if no email arrives mod team are the  only ones who can help reset your password.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@tmarilynsantosThere is no telephone support with Public Mobile. You have to contact the Moderators using this link. However if you need to top up while waiting for the Moderator (could take up to 2 days for them to respond).. you can go to your corner store like Macs and purchase a top up voucher and use 611 to top up in the interim. Support is the corner we all give up to save a few bucks.

Need Help? Let's chat.