cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change an Add-on

Cortchelle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidentally clicked US data roaming somehow, and I just wanted an extra GB of data regular. Ughhhh. I've been wondering for days now why it hasn't been giving me data! Did I just waste 20$ 😞 :(??

1 REPLY 1

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Cortchelle wrote:

I accidentally clicked US data roaming somehow, and I just wanted an extra GB of data regular. Ughhhh. I've been wondering for days now why it hasn't been giving me data! Did I just waste 20$ 😞 :(??

You will have to message mods for them to fix this for you, but they are gone for the night.  Also add $10 to your account so they can transfer the money from the US addon and with the $10 will make up the $30 for the 1GB data addon.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.  In your message please include:

- PM Phone Number

- 4 digit PIN (or at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

- account number

- date of birth

- complete address listed on account with postal code

- email address on account

- most commonly called numbers

- alternate number listed on the account

- last payment date and amount

- last 4 digits of the credit card

-Detailed explanation

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.