cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Plan/Proration

jm709
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good Evening,

I signed up for a plan this evening. I am thinking I would like to down grade my plan.

I understand that the account pre bills my credit card every 30 days. I assume I have gotten billed for the plan I signed up for when I set the account up this evening?

i want to down grade the plan. I am wondering if I will be refunded the difference? Example if I have the $50.00 plan and I choose a $30.00 plan. Will I be refunded $20.00?

thank you!

9 REPLIES 9

manivardhan94
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No

@jm709 wrote:

Please omit my last message, I opened the link again and it worked. Many thanks for your assistance.

No problem.  As I said, it is worthwhile to ask nicely for some goodwill.  The moderators might do a plan switch and return the difference for you given that you just signed up.  This is not policy or a guarantee. 

jm709

Please omit my last message, I opened the link again and it worked. Many thanks for your assistance.

jm709

Many thanks.

@jm709 wrote:

Thank you for the information. To clairify, if I change in renewal date, the changes will take effect that date and the new amount will be reflected?

Many Thanks,

Justin.

Yes, will take palce on the date of the renewal. Make sure to check your account and ensure all is right after the renewal date.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

jm709

Thank you for the information. To clairify, if I change in renewal date, the changes will take effect that date and the new amount will be reflected?

Many Thanks,

Justin.

jm709

Thank you. I appreciate your assistance. When I select the link to PM a Public Mobile representative it just says “Private Message” and there isn’t an option to click on “send now” or a message box to fill out. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jm709, unfortunately there are no refunds.  In fact if you need to switch plans immediately you forfeit the entire $50 rather than get a $20 refund.  That said, you could ask the moderator team for some goodwill and explain how you erred in plan selection.  They might be able to do a plan change for you.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@jm709 wrote:

Good Evening,

I signed up for a plan this evening. I am thinking I would like to down grade my plan.

I understand that the account pre bills my credit card every 30 days. I assume I have gotten billed for the plan I signed up for when I set the account up this evening?

i want to down grade the plan. I am wondering if I will be refunded the difference? Example if I have the $50.00 plan and I choose a $30.00 plan. Will I be refunded $20.00?

thank you!

No, If you change the plan now, you will not be refunded. You will loose everything and start a new plan. Best to set a plan change for renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.