cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Credit Card Information for Autopay

mftakahashi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to change my credit card information (Autopay) for my Public Mobile account. How do I go about doing that?

Mike...

8 REPLIES 8

@sotiff wrote:

At the end of the process clicking back and forth. I finally sees a small print at the bottom left "Manage my card - Update or Remove my credit or debit visa card." There it allows me to replace my cc info

@sotiff 

Which is what everybody in this nearly half-year old, solved thread has already said, no?

sotiff
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

At the end of the process clicking back and forth. I finally sees a small print at the bottom left "Manage my card - Update or Remove my credit or debit visa card." There it allows me to replace my cc info

sotiff
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It is not as the site is shown. I go to "Payment". There are two options "One-Time Payment" and "Manage AutoPay. There is only one option "Remove AutoPay", No an option for change credit card information. Once click "Remove AutoPay", I am on the page saying "AutoPay is removed", and it has a selection on the right hand side "Sign up for AutoPay". The old credit card information still shows. When I click the button "Sign up for AutoPay", I got a response saying "Your Request has been completed." I could not have an option to enter my new credit card information.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mftakahashi wrote:

I would like to change my credit card information (Autopay) for my Public Mobile account. How do I go about doing that?

Mike...

@mftakahashi  If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Hope this helps!

nikitaharrypaul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

when you go on the page to pay there is a link under your card to change or remove it

@computergeek541 wrote:

@mftakahashi wrote:

Mike...

Go to selfserve.publicmobile.ca. After logging in, clicking on the Payment option will bring you to the right place.  There is a an option called Manage My Card.creditcard.PNG

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @mftakahashi 

Going to myAccount -> payment -> Manage Autopay should help 

This is where you can update your card information for AutoPay

@mftakahashi wrote:

Mike...

Go to selfserve.publicmobile.ca. After logging in, clicking on the Payment option will bring you to the right place.  There is a an option called Manage My Card.

Need Help? Let's chat.