cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card charged multiple times

reghanlibby
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent I topped up my account and it charged my card 3 times. Am I able to get my money back?

7 REPLIES 7

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@reghanlibby wrote:

@CS_Agent I topped up my account and it charged my card 3 times. Am I able to get my money back?

If it it's their mistake, they will refund it takes a while.  Are the extra charges showing as exta balance in self serve account? It might be easier to just use it for the renewal if it is .

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@reghanlibby 

psf.JPG

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@reghanlibby wrote:

Sometimes credit cards do show a duplicate entry for pending charges which can stay on the card for at least couple of days, however, I don't remember hearing of a triple charge before. 

Your choice is to either contact moderatos and submit a ticket via SIMon ? mark bubble bottom right of the screen, for a refund of any error charges (although that could take two or three weeks to facilitate), or have any overpayments sit in your account balance to be used for the renewal of your plan at your next payment cycle. 

I'm not sure what the wait time for a response from the moderators is right now, but I'm guessing it will be at least a few hours to a couple of days.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

You need to message the moderators via Simon but he's a little glitchy today. Normally I would suggest a credit to your account to make things easy but a triple charge is unusual and this payment issue is getting ridiculous so I would ask for refund back to your credit card and I'm going to mention @Alan_K  to figure out this all to common double and now triple charging issue.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@reghanlibby , you need to click on the question mark on the lower right corner to get access to customer service.  

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@reghanlibby wrote:

I can't believe this Problem still exists at Public Mobile. 

Need Help? Let's chat.